Block fake followers
Hide your audit
Improve your score
Up to 10K
$9.99 $4.99 /mo
Up to 100K
By clicking the payment button above, you agree to the following terms:
By accessing the website at https://www.twitteraudit.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TwitterAudit's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TwitterAudit's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TwitterAudit at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TwitterAudit's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. TwitterAudit makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, TwitterAudit does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TwitterAudit or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TwitterAudit's website, even if TwitterAudit or a TwitterAudit authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on TwitterAudit's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TwitterAudit does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TwitterAudit may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However TwitterAudit does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TwitterAudit has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TwitterAudit of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
TwitterAudit may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
TwitterAudit Pro FAQ
What is TwitterAudit Pro?
TwitterAudit Pro is a tool to help you find and block fake followers on Twitter. TwitterAudit is the most popular tool, widely used and trusted by over 1 million Twitter users. The Pro service takes a deeper look at your account and lets you block followers, as well as make your account private. You also get unlimited free basic audits for any other user.
Does it really work?
TwitterAudit finds "low-quality" followers in the sense that they may be either bots, troll-types, or simply inactive. Keep in mind that no algorithm is perfect and as a result real followers may sometimes be mis-identified as fake. You will be able to mark a follower as "not fake", which will still improve your score, once that follower is manually reviewed.
What's the difference between the plans?
The plans are designed for Twitter users with different numbers of followers. Pricing is solely based on the number of followers you have. You can always subscribe to a plan that supports fewer followers than you have and upgrade later.
What happens when I block followers?
Blocking followers will cause them to stop following you, and they will not be able to see your profile or tweets. Blocking followers cannot be reversed, meaning if you unblock someone they will not follow you back automatically.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel at any time in one click on the Pro Settings page. Once cancelled, your plan will be active until the your subscription ends, and will not renew after that date.
If you've set your TwitterAudit profile to private, it will become public again once your subscription ends. All blocked followers will remain blocked. Other users will be able to refresh your audit score, and you will lose the ability to see your fake followers.